Interested students should contact an official in the research office at their medical school. See list.
October 30 is the deadline for submission of the questionnaires, abstract, and research report to the Foundation using the designated forms.
All necessary forms are attached here
- Student agreement [PDF] — to be completed and submitted to the foundation via your university faculty before you receive the grant
- Pre-research questionnaire [PDF] — to be completed and submitted with the student agreement before you receive the grant
- Post-research questionnaire [PDF] — to be completed and submitted with your research abstract/report at the end of the summer research period (by October 30)
- Research report form [PDF] — description of the study findings, to be completed at the end of your summer research program; along with a one-page abstract (by October 30)
- Program evaluation questionnaire [PDF] — to be submitted by October 30
- Consent to online publication [PDF] — to be completed and returned at the end of the research period (by October 30); gives permission to post your name, the name of your research sponsor (faculty member supervising the project), and the subject of the research on the Mach-Gaensslen Foundation web site. Currently, the foundation is publishing only the title of the research performed, but in future, it may publish abstracts
- Follow-up questionnaire (for information only) [PDF] — to be completed approximately every five years. Please do not fill in and submit this form at this time. The first questionnaire will be sent to you in the form of an online survey five years after completion of the summer research.
- Direction form [PDF] — to allow the university to forward your most current email address to the Mach-Gaensslen Foundation